Torna alla lista annunci
Graduate Programme - Build The Future
Build the Future is the Prysmian Group Graduate Program.
We offer you the opportunity to work with products that help the world meet sustainable development goals.
Our Graduate Program provides an immersive experience in our company from day 1.
The program starts with a two-week Global Induction.
Following your induction, you will be part of a one-year job rotation in 3 different departments: Research and Development, Operations in one of our production sites, and Sales Support/Technical Sales.
After the first year of rotation, you will start your international assignment for a duration of 3 years. The position will be either technical, mainly based in one of our production sites, or business related, strongly linked to the core of our business.
At the end of your assignment abroad, returning to the country you’ve been hired in, you will be ready to take on a new responsibility in the technical or business areas continuing your career in Prysmian Group.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WANT TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SEND YOUR CV THROUGH OUR WEBSITE: https://prysmiangroup.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers/job/Milan-IT/Build-the-Future---Graduate-Program_R-2274
We won't take into consideration cv sent by email.
Thank you for the collaboration.
What else is in for you?
- A competitive reward package, including a bonus opportunity.
- A training plan tailored for you in partnership with a Top-Ranking Business School.
- A buddy who will help you settle in quickly, during the first year of your journey.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities based on performance.
- Mobility benefits during your international assignment.
- A global network of other 300+ colleagues who have already joined our graduate program.
Leader mondiale nel settore dei cavi e dei sistemi per l'energia e le telecomunicazioni.