Torna alla lista annunci
Amplifon Records Graduate Program
Amplifon Records Graduate Program is designed for young talents who want to take ownership of their development and create their own tailor-made career paths taking advantage of international exposure and cross functional projects.
- 1st month – Induction @Milan, HQ: during the first month, our Talents will be involved in ad-hoc trainings to make sure they have all the support, tools and opportunities they need to grow and succeed. They will learn more about the fast-growing global market we operate in and the meaningful values that nurture our company.
- 6 months – Two Assignments @Milan, HQ: in the following six months the Graduates will have the chance to explore their department of interest, approaching two different teams and challenging themselves with a CSR project design within the company or the Foundation.
- 11 months – International Assignment: now that our Graduates know the heart of our company, they are ready to spread Amplifon values around the world. They will land in one of the 28 countries we operate in, depending on each person career path and area of development.
- Graduation: after 18th months, our Talents will be ready to graduate and contribute to the company's growth by making the difference.
We will guide you during the whole journey, encouraging you to discuss your development path during every step of the way.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for young pioneers with an open mindset, dynamic approach and aspiration to be at the forefront of innovation. Moreover, the talents we are looking for share our values and want to change thousands of lives around the world by making more possible every day with their personal contribution.
Sounds like the place for you?
To apply you must:
- Hold a master’s degree (got within 1 year) / are going to graduate (within 6 months), with excellent grades
- Have a previous working experience longer than 5 months
- Have an international experience longer than 5 months
- Be proficient in English
Nice to have:
- Be proficient in one other foreign language
- Active membership with role of responsibility in Students’ Associations / Communities
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU?
- Permanent contract since day 1
- Exposure to the Leadership Team in Company’s HQ
- Opportunity to work for a purposeful company in a fast-growing market
- Co-participation in designing company’s global strategy
- Ad-hoc development path & learning experiences
- International network & work experience
- Leave the footprint in a Sustainability project design within the company or the Amplifon Foundation.
Are you ready to amplify your future? Apply now!
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,500 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.