Torna alla lista annunci
At Prysmian Group we are looking for a Technology specialist MV and HV submarine cables who will report to the Submarine Cable Design Manager and will be based at our plant in Arco Felice (Naples), and will be part of the Projects Division in the R&D Department.
The candidate will perform an active role in product development projects, mainly done in the manufacturing units, where He/She will operate in accordance to the guidelines agreed with the Manager. Support on activities related to product development, testing and characterization with frequent technical discussions with Customer supporting the Project Management and Quality Function when needed. The Candidate will support local Operation functions in all the activities related to cable production with focus to technological/process improvement and to give proper assistance in case of manufacturing issues. The main tasks of the role are the following:
• Actively contribute to product development targets proposing new solutions and improvements
• Making sure that the “state of the art” is applied in all submarine factories and improve cross fertilization also with “land” factories
• Set a profitable link with all R&D, Engineering and Operation divisions to improve product development and technological assistance
• Contribute to a structured data collection on processes to better define the best practices and to participate actively to their diffusion in the company
The candidate will find:
• International and multicultural work environment. The work location is in Italy but with frequent travel mainly in Europe to interact with other team members and follow different project and/or technological support missions.
• Possibility to reach a fast growing of multifunctional technical knowledge (interaction with material, testing and design experts) that can open further career steps.
• Active contribution to develop products and solutions that are key for the Energy Transition
• Bachelor's degree or Master in technical School
• At least 3 years’ experience in similar role
• Ability to work in team, inside the group and across different organizations
• Data driven with a talent for translating complexity into clearly defined recommendations
• Analytic mind & strong problem-solving capabilities
• Strong organization skills (ability to prioritize workload for ensuring deadline compliance in line with expectation)
• Ability to travel domestically, internationally, and to work hours suitable to whatever time zone a key project may require
Leader mondiale nel settore dei cavi e dei sistemi per l'energia e le telecomunicazioni.