Torna alla lista annunci
Full custom digital design engineer
MICRON SEMICONDUCTOR ITALIA SRL
To support our growing DRAM business in Munich we are looking for a Full custom Digital Design engineer for the following tasks:
• Design of digital circuit groups to handle the command, address, and data-traffic on a modern DRAM
• Participate in full-chip planning of data- and command-paths to enable sub-ns performance of current graphics-DRAMs
• Implement coding and error correction scheme to protect high-speed data-transmission
• Participate in developing the DfT
• Guide the layout team with the silicon implementation
• Verify the circuit in post-layout simulations
• Assist in post-silicon design validation
Additional Job Description
• Performs semiconductor design engineering assignments including engineering and designing chip layout circuits, circuit checking, documenting specifications, modifying and evaluating semiconductor devices and components. Reviews product requirements and logic diagrams for device definition. Typically responsible for projects, or portions of projects, to design, fabricate, modify, and evaluate semiconductor devices and components.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers