Torna alla lista annunci
HOTEL CARUSO SPA
The hostess is the true ambassador of the service and overall hospitality of the staff of our restaurant. Her/his warm welcome sets the standard and the mood of an unforgivable experience for our guests. Her office skills are an important part for the daily activity of the restaurant.
Reports directly to F&B Manager.
• Welcoming our guests, estimating waiting times and ensuring that their needs are met while managing the waiting list;
• Managing online booking platforms and table plans;
• Answering the telephone and booking reservations;
• Cashiering during the hours of service;
• Menus quality control.
• Effective communication: communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
• Emotional intelligence: take on challenges in a confident manner and use emotional skills to identify problems and resolve them. Seek feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness.
• Collaboration: proactively go out of one’s way to help others.
• Drive results: achieve goals and expectations.
• Adaptability: demonstrate a forward thinking ability, whilst anticipating the implications and consequences of new information. Efficiently prioritise and handle multiple demands and tasks.
• Previous experiences in the same role;
• Skilled at engaging audience;
• Fluent in English and Italian. Third language preferred;
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Food & Lodging for no residents
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels
Perched on a cliff edge 1,000 feet above sea level, this heavenly retreat is your private balcony overlooking the amalfi coast. the restored 11th-century palace, set at ravello’s highest point, is renowned for its immaculate gardens filled with fragrant roses and lemon trees and its rich interiors brimming with original frescoes, vaulted ceilings and antiques. as well as sumptuous accommodation, guests enjoy a spectacular heated infinity pool, serene wellness centre and acclaimed restaurant with stunning outdoor terraces. When the world outside calls, our complimentary shuttle whisks you to nearby amalfi and positano to explore. we also offer a daily minicruise, enabling you to admire the picturesque coast from the clear, azure water.