Torna alla lista annunci
Proposal and Sales Engineer
GENERAL DYNAMICS MISSION SYSTEMS ITALY
The successful candidate will be part of a multidisciplinary and multi- cultural sales and proposal team. He/she will be responsible to develop cost-effective technical solutions and/or lead technical team to respond to international Tenders in the business of Telecom and Security solutions in the markets of Energy, Critical Infrastructure and Defense.
Required activities under this job role:
• Analysis of the Tender documentation taking note of critical items
• High level System Design
• System optimization
• Reading commercial and technical documents of bid specification taking note of critical items
• Identify winning solutions
• Interface with Vendors and Subcontractors
• Preparing Cost Estimates based on results of detailed technical and commercial evaluation of the solutions
• Submission of the Proposal as per due date and in compliance with the Tender Requirements
• Travel to meet Clients or Vendors
The successful candidate will be required to participate in meetings with customers, consultants, manufacturers and other technical personnel and shall therefore have good relational skills.
The successful candidate shall have capacity to work under pressure and respect tight deadlines
General Dynamics Mission Systems–Italy, headquartered in Rome, Italy, has more than 60 years experience in the implementation of large scale industrial, civil and military turnkey projects worldwide.
General Dynamics Mission Systems–Italy today is a world-class engineering, integration and installation company, supplying fully-integrated, large and complex solutions including:
• Fixed and Transportable Telecommunications, Information Systems and Networks
• Intrusion detection, Access Control, Anti-sabotage, Video-surveillance and Security systems
• Local and Remote automation systems for all Industries
• Integrated Command & Control Systems, Software design, development and integration
General Dynamics Mission Systems–Italy’s highlights include:
• Comprehensive, field-proven, world-class experience built over 50-years, working with Oil and Gas customers – major operators and EPC contractors worldwide, NATO and non-NATO defence agencies, foreign MoD/MoI.
• Proven capability to leverage innovative and state-of-the-art fully-integrated solutions, technically enhanced, at competitive price and at low risk for the customers.
• Integrated solutions designed and engineered for high reliability and easy maintainability, to meet or exceed client requirements, using first-class COTS field proven and type-approved equipment.
• Flexible and open technological systems approach: partner with multiple vendors, field proven processes – employees – practices and structure to successfully implementing and operating large and complex projects on time and on budget.
• In-house experienced multi-disciplined project team comprised of personnel from engineering and project management departments.
• Global reach – successfully referenced in Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and in the most harsh environments (ice to desert and offshore to onshore).